What We Do
- Our Focus is You
We focus on your online needs so that you can focus on your customer's needs. There are numerous way in which we can help you. We begin by reviewing your business goals, your marketing objectives, and your competitive position, and then we develop your online presence to meet your needs.
- Dynamic Content
Today's web applications require dynamically driven content, and much of that content is provided by a database and a programming language operating in harmony to produce the desired results. MySQL and PHP are two of the most popular web development tools utilized to produce dynamic web sites. We can help you take control and begin building truly dynamic web content which is easier to maintain, is more responsive to your users, and can alter its appearance based upon differing situations. Contact Us today to discuss your custom development needs.
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
We can deploy CMS applications to allow organizations to edit content easily, which significantly cuts down on costly professional maintenance fees. Our CMS expertise covers Joomla, Wordpress and Blogger platforms. We are ready to help you choose which works best for your specific needs. Contact Us today to begin taking control of your content.
Powered by Blogger.
Click each subject heading to review that topic in detail.
- C# Overview
- C# Getting Started (Hello World example)
- C# Basic Syntax (Classes, Objects, and Methods)
- C# Output (Console.Write and Console.WriteLine Methods)
- C# Data Types (Value, Reference, and Pointer types)
- C# Variables (Variable Definition and Initialization)
- C# Constants (Literals and Constants)
- C# Operators (Arithmetic, Relational, Logical, Bitwise, and Assignment Operators)
- C# Control Statements Part 1 (If and Switch Statements)
- C# Control Statements Part 2 (For, While, and Do Loops)
- C# Methods: A Deeper Look (methods)